Your legal rights: When you buy goods, by law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or not as described. The information below is taken from our Terms and Conditions.
Withdrawal and cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Order is dispatched, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- You can cancel the Contract if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, except for any Goods which are made to your special requirements or clearly personalised, by telling us no later than 14 calendar days from the day the Contract was entered into. you must return to us the Goods in undamaged, unused and in pristine condition at your own expense via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For post. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for those Goods which have been paid for, but we will retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods. The Returns Right is different and separate from the Cancellation Rights.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (e.g. a letter sent by post). You can use the attached model cancellation form below, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
- You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer's decision to cancel the Contract on our website www.spiritrhythmbeads.co.uk. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (e.g. by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- If you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery and return delivery if applicable, this must be paid by you.
Returns & Faulty Goods
- All products that leave Spirit Rhythm Beads & Leads, are delivered to you fit for purpose. If Goods are broken/damaged/not as described on arrival: You must provide photographic evidence of the broken/damaged Goods and get in touch via email within 48 hours of receiving your Goods. You can either choose to have a free replacement sent out or receive a full refund excluding the costs of delivery (once damaged items are returned to us (please ask for return address) via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For and inspected). We will reimburse return postage costs for any Goods damaged/faulty on arrival. If you choose to have a replacement sent, we will resend Goods to you free of charge.
- We are unable to accept exchanges or refunds for incorrectly ordered Goods. It is the Customer's responsibility to check that all details on their order are correct.
Model cancellation Form
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*] [for the supply of the following service [*], Ordered on [*]/received on [*]______________________(date received)
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)